Member Enrichment Program
Enriching membership, together.
Serving the needs of our communities and members is at the center of everything we do.
We’re grateful for opportunities to learn from you. Your feedback helps guide us to make the best decisions on products, services, benefits and more. We’re here as a trusted financial partner to meet you where you are.
Your feedback helps shape our future.
We’ve always taken feedback from our members — whether it comes face to face or by email, phone or social media. With our Member Enrichment Program, we’ve been able to connect with our members to understand what they want from us as a trusted financial partner. By working with our partner Medallia, we’ve been able to identify opportunities to improve how we support our membership – that’s you – and the communities that we serve.
In less than five minutes, you can help shape the future of membership at OCCU with your ideas.
How does the program work?
Surveys will be sent by email on our behalf from our trusted partner, Medallia. You might receive a survey after interactions with our team, ranging from new product questions to overall member experience. Don’t worry, they’re short! Surveys should take less than five minutes.
Will everyone receive a survey?
We’re listening to enrich your member experience.
Below you can see some of the ways that your feedback has made an impact. We’ll continue to share updates as a result of your feedback. Make sure to check back to this page to learn more about the positive impacts. We’ll also share updates in our member newsletters and social media accounts.
Your feedback has made an impact.
- Moved from our Barger branch to our new Royal branch to increase services offered to our members in that area.
- Continued to reduce and eliminate fees.
- Kept industry-high earnings on deposit accounts.
- Improved mortgage processing experience.
- Updated all our old ATMs with more reliable, human-centric technology.
- Created a loan payment chart to outline all the ways you can pay for your OCCU loans.
- Enhanced the MyOCCU Online & Mobile login experience – including the addition of the “Remember Me” setting.
Your security is always at the forefront.
We’ll never ask you for your personal or account information. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re unsure about an email sent from us or one of our trusted partners on our behalf.