How to become a member
First, we want to take a moment and say how happy we are that you're ready to become our newest member!
Second, we’re big fans of saying “yes.” Becoming an OCCU member is easy to do.
Some quick history — OCCU was founded in 1956 by a group of state of Oregon employees. In 2021, we expanded our field of membership to include all of Washington’s 39 counties. We look forward to serving more communities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
1. Lives or works in our 67-county membership area:
2. Is an immediate family member of an OCCU member or someone living in the membership area.
3. Is a student or employee of the University of Oregon or member of the UO Alumni Association.
4. Is employed by Bi-Mart or is an immediate family member of an employee.
5. Is a Bi-Mart store member or an immediate family member of a store member.
6. Is employed by the State of Oregon.
Let’s make this happen! Take a couple minutes to join now or stop by any branch to become an OCCU member today.